Create Animation slide with PowerPoint + 9VAeYou can input an animation to PowerPoint, Keynote (Macintosh) or LibreOffice (Ubuntu etc) by using 9VAe. See the following example animation (Japanese).
Input Brush Text to PowerPoint
You can input brush drawing with a mouse on 9VAe. If you use Windows, Select the brush drawing and Press Ctrl + C keys. Open PowerPoint and Press Ctrl+V keys.
|Input a brush text like this|
If you use Macintosh or Linux, you can export this brush drawing as follows.
Export Animated GIF
- Click [Help] on 9VAe menu-bar. > [Play with face (Training)] > [Transform] > Click [OK]. An example animation 'Transform' will appear.
- Click [File] on 9VAe menu bar. > [Animated GIF Export...].
- Select the folder you want to export Animated GIF (such as Desktop). Click [Save]. The following window will appear.
- Click [Start]. Animated GIF will be exported.
Insert Animated GIF to PowerPoint
- Click [Insert] on PowerPoint menu-bar. > [Picture] > [From File...]. Select exported Animated GIF. Click [Insert].
- Click [Slide Show] and start slide show, then the animation will start.
Insert Animated GIF to Keynote (Macintosh)
- Click [Insert] on Keynote menu-bar. > [Choose...]. Select exported Animated GIF. Click [Insert].
- Click the animation then it will start.
Insert Animated GIF to LibreOffice-Impress
- Click [Insert] on LibreOffice menu-bar. > [Picture] > [From File...]. Select exported Animated GIF. Click [Insert].
- The animation will start on the editor screen.